Measuring Guide For Free Stop Cordless Roller Shade
Measuring for your new free stop cordless roller shade couldn't be simpler. It's an easy way to save lots of money and takes just minutes. All you have to do is follow our easy, step-by-step guides below.
Choose a Mount Type：Inside Mount or Outside Mount
|Inside Mount Roller Shade||Depth||Width||Height|
1. Measure Depth：Minimum 2.5 inch depth needed
2. Measure Width：Measure the width of the window from the top of the opening to the sill in 3 places. Record the narrowest measurement.
3. Measure Height：Measure the exact height in three different places from top edge of opening to top of sill.Record the narrowest measurement.
|Outside Mount Roller Shade||Width||Headrail Location||Height|
1. Measure Width：Measure the exact width of window, including the frame/molding if there is one. Add 2” for each side (4”total overlap) to ensure light control and privacy.
2. Determine Headrail Location：Determine headrail mounting position and mark the spot.
3. Measure Height：Measure the exact height of window from top edge of molding to bottom edge, or to top of sill if there is one. Add at least 2-1/4”to allow for adequate mounting area above the window.
HOW TO INSTALL
Before you begin your installation:read all installation instructions!
Installing your new free stop roller shade is simple.
Confirm that the headrail and shade are the proper width and length.
Check the installation surface to ensure that you have suitable fasteners and tools.
Lay out and organize all parts and components.
Download our step-by-step instructions or watch our fitting videos to fit it easily.
Download Instruction Of Free Stop Roller Shade