Measuring Guide For Free Stop Cordless Roller Shade
Measuring for your new free stop cordless roller shade couldn't be simpler. It's an easy way to save lots of money and takes just minutes. All you have to do is follow our easy, step-by-step guides below.
Choose a Mount Type：Inside Mount or Outside Mount
|Inside Mount Roller Shade
1. Measure Depth：Minimum 2.5-inch depth needed.
2. Measure Width：Measure the exact width of the window in three different places. Record the narrowest measurement.
3. Measure Height：Measure the exact height in three different places, from the top edge of the opening to the top of the sill. Record the narrowest measurement.
|Outside Mount Roller Shade
1. Measure Width：Measure the exact width of the window, including the frame/ molding if there is one. Add 2” for each side (4” total overlap) to ensure light control and privacy.
2. Determine Headrail Location：Determine the track mounting position and mark the spot.
3. Measure Height：Measure the exact height of the window, from the top edge of the molding to the bottom edge, or to the top of the sill if there is one. Add at least 2-1/4” to allow adequate mounting area above the window.
HOW TO INSTALL
Before you begin your installation:read all installation instructions!
Installing your new free stop roller shade is simple.
Confirm that the headrail and shade are the proper width and length.
Check the installation surface to ensure that you have suitable fasteners and tools.
Lay out and organize all parts and components.
Download our step-by-step instructions or watch our fitting videos to fit it easily.
Download Instruction Of Free Stop Roller Shade