Measuring Guide For Adjustable Sliding Panels
Measuring for your new adjustable sliding panels couldn't be simpler. It's an easy way to save lots of money and takes just minutes. All you have to do is follow our easy, step-by-step guides below.
Choose a Mount Type：Inside Mount or Outside Mount
|Inside Mount Panel||Depth||Width||Height|
1. Measure Depth：Minimum 2.5 inch depth needed
2. Measure Width：Measure the width of the window from the top of the opening to the sill in 3 places. Record the narrowest measurement.
3. Measure Height：Measure the exact height in three different places from top edge of opening to top of sill.Record the narrowest measurement.
|Outside Mount Panel||Width||Headrail Location||Height|
1. Measure Width：Measure the exact width of window, including the frame/molding if there is one. Add 2” for each side (4”total overlap) to ensure light control and privacy.
2. Determine Track Location：Determine track mounting position and mark the spot.
3. Measure Height：Measure the exact height of window from top edge of molding to bottom edge, or to top of sill if there is one. Add at least 2-1/4”to allow for adequate mounting area above the window.