Measuring Guide For Adjustable Sliding Panels
Measuring for your new adjustable sliding panels couldn't be simpler. It's an easy way to save lots of money and takes just minutes. All you have to do is follow our easy, step-by-step guides below.
Choose a Mount Type：Inside Mount or Outside Mount
|Inside Mount Panel||Depth||Width||Height|
1. Measure Depth：Minimum 2.5-inch depth needed.
2. Measure Width：Measure the exact width of the window in three different places. Record the narrowest measurement.
3. Measure Height：Measure the exact height in three different places from the top edge of the opening to the top of the sill. Record the narrowest measurement.
|Outside Mount Panel||Width||Headrail Location||Height|
1. Measure Width：Measure the exact width of the window, including the frame/ molding if there is one. Add 2” for each side (4” total overlap) to ensure light control and privacy.
2. Determine Track Location：Determine the track mounting position and mark the spot.
3. Measure Height：Measure the exact height of the window, from the top edge of the molding to the bottom edge, or to the top of the sill if there is one. Add at least 2-1/4” to allow adequate mounting area above the window.
Installation Guide for Adjustable Sliding Panels
How to install?
Download our step by step instructions or watch our fitting videos to fit it quickly and easily.
How do I modify the size of the adjustable sliding panels? What if my sliding door is greater than 86”?
Width: Install two or more sets of adjustable sliding panels when required width is greater than 86”. Simply modify the width of the track to anywhere you need between 45.8” ~ 86”.
Length: 96” trimmable panel can be cut to any required length. Simple and regular pattern is suggested if you are planning to trim a large piece down from the panel.
Read more about Installing 2 Sets of Sliding Panel Track Blinds.
|Required Width of Your Project (in.)||Number of Set Needed to be Installed|
|259” ~ 344”||4|
|45.8” ~ 86”||1|
|91.6” ~ 172”||2|
|173” ~ 258”||3|